KIDS CHURCH at HOME
Happy Sunday, NXTGEN families!
In case you missed our exciting announcement... WE'RE OPEN!!!! Beginning last week, we opened all of our Early Childhood rooms and the Zone for kids ministry during our 10:45 service. It is still our hope to equip families with resources to draw your households closer to Jesus as you gauge your comfortability with a return to church! As you're looking for ways to pour into your kids this week, here's our Kids Church at Home for your family! Our hope in and out of each week is that we prepare families and kids to draw closer to Jesus through these lessons, resources, and extras. This site holds resources for parents, kids, and the whole family! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support your family.
"Christ has set us free to enjoy our freedom. So remain strong in the faith. Don’t let the chains of slavery hold you again." -Galatians 5:1 (NIrV)
Check out these resources, and let us know if there are any other resources or ways we can support you!
- The Parent Guides have activities and questions to facilitate conversation and build fun into your family worship times.
- The EC Placemat and Zone GodTime cards are designed to facilitate connection with the Lord throughout the week. They match the story video your child watched and provide a daily devotional or activity to build a routine of quiet time and Bible study!
Are you looking for some fresh music to play that draws your family closer to Jesus? Tell your smart assistant to play 'Orange Kids Music' to hear the music that our NXTGEN team plays and uses on Sundays. Or use Spotify or YouTube Music to look up your favorite genre of music with the word 'Christian' next to it... You'd be amazed what comes up if you look up 'Christian Hardcore' if you're into heavy metal, and I love a great 'Christian Rap' playlist! Turn up the volume and enjoy the worship!
See you in Kid's Ministry!!!
~ NXTGEN Team
THIS WEEK'S STORY
First Look is our Early Childhood video, 252Kids is for Early Elementary Students, and the So&So Show is for Upper Elementary Students (Or you could choose to watch all of them!)
If you're having trouble accessing the videos, you can also look them up on the Parent Cue channel on YouTube!
HOW TO ENGAGE:
- Worship: ECHO || ELEVATION | We all need Jesus and we all need some movement right now. Worship along with this video that your kids know and get moving!
- Pray: What a great time to develop a routine of PRAYING! Spend some time praying for your family, praying for those affected by the virus, and SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST to our church family.
- Reach out: Connect with a family member or a friend this week! Write a letter, make a picture, FaceTime someone you love. We may be keeping our germs at home but we can still show people we love them!