KIDS CHURCH at HOME
Happy Sunday, NXTGEN families!
Throughout September, the kids in the Zone will be exploring friendship through our 'Block Party' theme. and our Early Childhood students will be exploring God's Plan for them through a sweet 'Ice Cream Sundae' theme! As always, you can catch our services in person or here, online. Our NXTGEN rooms are still open during the 10:45 service for children's ministry, where we help kids discover who Jesus is and how to build a relationship with him.
Please reach out to any of our NXTGEN if you have any questions or thoughts about our precautions or approach in our return to Children's Ministry. We'd love to see you in-person at church when your family is ready, but until then, we will continue to provide our Church at Home! It is still our hope to equip families with resources to draw your households closer to Jesus as you gauge your comfortability with a return to church! As you're looking for ways to pour into your kids this week, here's our Kids Church at Home for your family! Our hope in and out of each week is that we prepare families and kids to draw closer to Jesus through these lessons, resources, and extras. This site holds resources for parents, kids, and the whole family! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support your family.
"If the LORD doesn't build a house, the work of its builders is useless. If the LORD doesn't watch over a city, it's useless for those on guard duty to stand watch over it.” Psalm 127:1 (NIrV)
Check out these resources, and let us know if there are any other resources or ways we can support you!
- The Parent Guides have activities and questions to facilitate conversation and build fun into your family worship times.
- The EC Placemat and Zone GodTime cards are designed to facilitate connection with the Lord throughout the week. They match the story video your child watched and provide a daily devotional or activity to build a routine of quiet time and Bible study!
Are you looking for some fresh music to play that draws your family closer to Jesus? Tell your smart assistant to play 'Orange Kids Music' to hear the music that our NXTGEN team plays and uses on Sundays. Or use Spotify or YouTube Music to look up any of your favorite worship music- Check out Bethel Worship, Hillsong Young & Free, or Maverick City Music!
Excited to kick off September with you!
~ NXTGEN Team
THIS WEEK'S STORY
First Look is our Early Childhood video, 252Kids is for Early Elementary Students, and the So&So Show is for Upper Elementary Students (Or you could choose to watch all of them!)
If you're having trouble accessing the videos, you can also look them up on the Parent Cue channel on YouTube!
HOW TO ENGAGE:
- Worship: We all need Jesus and we all need some movement right now. Worship along with a video that your kids know and get moving!
- Pray: What a great time to develop a routine of PRAYING! Spend some time praying for your family, praying for those affected by the virus, and SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST to our church family.
- Reach out: Connect with a family member or a friend this week! Write a letter, make a picture, FaceTime someone you love. We may be keeping our germs at home but we can still show people we love them!